What do I need lecithin for?
- lowering of cholesterol levels
- Lecithin has a positive effect on heart and circulatory diseases, poor concentration and memory problems
- I help to increase concentration at school, at work and in old age
- prevents dementia
- With its properties as an emulsifier, it supports baking and cooking, for example to produce firm foam or fluffy bread dough.
- Production of chocolate
- regulates the release of the stress hormone cortisol, with the result that the resulting anti-catabolic effects (muscle soreness, tissue breakdown and fatigue) after long endurance or hard strength training are greatly reduced