Right of withdrawal
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods or Has. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Our contact details:
My Lecithin e.K.
Company owner: Alexander Fismer
21629 Neu Wulmstorf
Registration court: District Court of Hamburg
Register number: HRA 127771
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a UStG: DE346536160
Responsible for content: Alexander Fismer (address see above)
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To My Lecithin e.K., Meckelfelder Weg 1g, 21079 Hamburg, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
EXCLUSION OR EARLY EXPIRATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
The modalities mentioned in this section "Returns" are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal acc. the section "Instructions on the right of withdrawal for consumers".
Customers are asked to report the return to the seller (email@example.com) before returning the goods in order to announce the return. In this way, they enable the seller to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to send the goods back to the seller as a stamped package and to keep the proof of posting. Upon request, the seller will reimburse the customer for the postage costs in advance, provided these are not borne by the buyer himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damaging or contaminating the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in the original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the buyer's possession, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid any claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.